3-channel extended holter monitoring
Simple to Start. Easy to Wear.
- No lifestyle restrictions
- Small and lightweight - only 16 gm
- Continuous recording - up to 14 days
- Flexible monitoring options: single-use patch or electrode adapter
- Patient activation capabilities (supports correlation between symptoms and patient activities)
- No battery changes or charging required
The patients cardiovascular monitoring report can be send in preliminary format to a cardiologist or a physician to be read.
MD/Clinic attaches MiniHolter to Patient. Recording begins.
Regular Daily Routine
Patient goes about their regular daily activities, logging symptoms as they occur.
Patient returns device to Clinic or mails device to CCC via postal service.
Patient Data Analyzed
Canadian Cardiac Care analyses the patients data.
Report sent to Clinic/MD
Final report is sent to Clinic/MD.
Comfortable, lightweight & discreet.
- Patient's Arrhythmia Burden Graphical representation of the burdens of each major arrhythmia group during test period.
- Most Important ECG Strips Each arrhythmia category is accompanied by miniaturized ECG strips representing the most important or extreme event within given category.
- Daily Arrhythmia Trend Reporting Heart rate and arrhythmia events are available in calendar view including patient-reported symptoms to help identity current and evolving patterns.
- Interpretation and Review Upon completion of test diagnostic notes from the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre (CCMC) and cardiologist interpretation are entered and finalized.
Request Sample Report
Patient compliance is crucial to continuous cardiac monitoring. The miniHolter's lightweight (16gm) & unobtrusive design allows patients to comfortably wear the device. Longer monitoring periods at home allow for the collection of the important information needed to manage patient treatment plans.