Real-Time Advanced Arrhythmia Diagnostics
The MobileCardiacTelemetry (MCT) produces detailed, instantly accessible reports which have been screened and verified by the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre’s (CCMC) team of highly skilled cardiovascular technicians and doctors. These reports provide the physician with the detailed, accurate and up-to-date information needed to accurately diagnose each patient.
Learn more about the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre (CCMC)
The 24-hour, 7-days a week transmission leaves no arrhythmia unnoticed.
- Smooth, compact design
- Continuous streaming and data collection
- Patient activation capabilities (supports correlation between symptoms and patient activities)
- Real time transmission and analysis of every heartbeat
- Detailed, instantly accessible electronic reports
- Hourly and daily trends summaries
- Embedded rechargeable lithuium-ion battery
- AC battery charger
- 24-hour, 7-days a week monitoring & technical support from the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre‘s (CCMC) highly skilled cardiovascular technicians and doctors.
The patients cardiovascular monitoring report can be send in preliminary format to a cardiologist or a physician to be read.
Real-time Cardiac Event Monitoring Process
Transmission occurs automatically without the need for patient intervention.
24/7 Wireless Monitoring
Real-time continuous monitoring provided by the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre.
Regular Daily Routine
Patients can go about their regular daily activities while being monitored 24/7.
Notifications & Alerts
The physician will be contacted if urgent or emergent events arise.
Emergency services will be contacted if a threatening arrhythmia is received.
Convenient compact design. Real-time comprehensive reporting.
- Patient's Arrhythmia Burden Graphical representation of the burdens of each major arrhythmia group during test period.
- Most Important ECG Strips Each arrhythmia category is accompanied by miniaturized ECG strips representing the most important or extreme event within given category.
- Daily Arrhythmia Trend Reporting Heart rate and arrhythmia events are available in calendar view including patient-reported symptoms to help identity current and evolving patterns.
- Interpretation and Review Upon completion of test diagnostic notes from the Canadian Cardiac Monitoring Centre (CCMC) and cardiologist interpretation are entered and finalized.
Request Sample Report
The MobileCardiacTelemetry (MCT) enables physicians to analyze a patient’s ECG during all routine activities and at the highest level of detail possible. All data gathered by the MCT is clearly displayed in the comprehensive patient report for the physician.